Commercial Use of Footpath Permit

Refer Council Policy 20.63.1 Commerical use of footpath

A permit is required for commercial use of Council Footpaths, for example, Café chairs and tables, display stands etc as per Council Policy.

A permit is also required for business or commercial use of council roads including carparks on a short term basis for construction work.

20-71-T57 Business use of Road - Outdoor Dining Application Form

20-71-T68 Commercial use of Footpath - Cruise Ship Side Walk Sale Application Form 

20-71-T1 Footpath Trading Application - Business use of Road

20-71-T52 Footpath Trading Application - Appendix for Side Walk Sales

Charges may apply as per Council's Fees and Charges Schedule.